Treat your tired feet and show with some extra TLC and attention. That way, they won’t feel that they are the most abused, tortured and probably the most neglected part of the body. It doesn’t need to be expensive, there are alternative and cheap ways but what we want to stress here is that our feet is precious, they deserve be pampered.
Here are several ways of pampering your poor feet that you can do.
- Wear the right shoes – not too tight, not too loose. This is to avoid having calluses, blister, ingrown and other deformation disorder. Dry your feet completely before putting on shoes to avoid fungal infections.
- Have some regular Pedicure. At least once a month, surrender your feet to expert in it. But if you know how to do it your own, do it at home more regularly. Apply your favourite nail polish shade to have pretty toenails.
- Moisturize your feet while asleep. At night, before going to bed, apply moisturizers or your favourite foot oil and lotion. It will get rid of the disgusting dry and cracked heels and foot skin. Achieved those soft and smooth feet everyone will surely adore.
- Foot Spa and Bath. One of the super relaxing ways to pamper your feet, foot spa. You’ll experience a remarkable soothing effect after all the tiredness the whole day. You can do it at the comfort of your own home or go to your favourite spa salon. Let those dirt be scrubbed and washed away!
- Foot Massage. Relaxing foot massages stimulate the nerves in the feet and improve good blood circulation. It eliminates the stress and brings therapeutic benefits. Everyone loves it, right?
Your feet don’t need to be super tired before you actually pamper them. Make it a habit. Pampering them is just like pampering your whole body and mind. It might cost you somehow but c’mon, the important thing is that you enjoy it.